Are you Looking for MCI Recognised cps courses
- 10 COURSES GRANTED RECOGNITION
- FCPS (Medicine)
- FCPS (Pathology)
- FCPS (Surgery)
- FCPS (Dermatology)
- FCPS (Mid. And Gyn.)
- FCPS (Ophthalmology)
What is College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS)?
– College of physician and surgeons (CPS) or CPS Mumbai established in 1913, is an autonomous body imparting post graduate medical education and offers 10 fellowship, 39 diploma and 2 certificate courses.
Procedure to take admission in CPS ?
– 1 Visit Website https://online.cpsmumbai.org
2- Make Registration & pay application fee
Is it Medical Counsel Recognised ?
– Ministry of health science and family welfare ( MOHFW ) in the notification dated 17-Oct-2017, Recognised all the diploma course being offered by CPS of Mumbai. CPS qualification is only not valid for teaching purpose.
Where Can I work after completing CPS ?
– After completing CPS Diploma course candidate can work anywhere in India, There will be only restrictions that Candidate can not use CPS qualification for teaching purpose
Where CPS colleges are located ?
– CPS Courses are available in Government Hospitals of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat and also its is available in private hospitals of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
CPS Mumbai Admission Provide genuine guideline and information related to CPS Courses along with colleges details.
Various Diploma courses offered by CPS (equivalent to MCI recognised Diploma)
Diploma Courses: (Two year course)
|DOMS||Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery|
|DGO||Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|DCH||Diploma in Child Health|
|DPB||Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology|
|DDV||Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology|
|DA||Diploma in Anaesthesia|
|DORL||Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (E.N.T.)|
|DORTHO||Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|DPM||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
|DMRE||Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electrology|
|TDD||Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases|
|DFP||Diploma in Family Planning|
|DPH||Diploma in Public Health|
|DGM||Diploma in General Medicine|
|DGS||Diploma in General Surgery|
|DDIAB||Diploma in Diabetology|
|DEME||Diploma in Emergency Medicine|
|Course||MCI Recognize Course|
|FCPC-MED||FCPS in Medicine|
|FCPC-SURG||FCPS in Surgery|
|FCPC-MID-GY||FCPS in Midwifery & Gynecology(Mid. & Gyn)|
|FCPC-OPTHL||FCPS in Ophthalmology|
|FCPC-CH||FCPS in Child Health|
|FCPC-DERMT||FCPS in Dermatology & Venereology|
|ORL||FCPS in Oto Rhino-Laryngology|
|ORTHO||FCPS in Orthopedics|
|ANAES||FCPS in Anesthesiology|
|PATHO||FCPS in Pathology|